No, I’m not talking about the Rolling Stones song…
I’m talking about my iPhone. Yesterday morning, I was running across the street with Oscar and it flew out of my pocket.
Luckily, I was able to upgrade and just $400 later (ugh…), I’m back up and running with a new iPhone 6! Woohoo!
I mentioned in yesterday’s post that the weekend was craziness! I attended my 5th NAMM show. NAMM is a ginormous convention that basically every music, gear, and instrument company attends, in addition to a bunch of musicians, engineers, and the like. It’s a super fun time, but you basically spend 3 days on your feet.
This year I tracked it on my phone and between walking around the convention for 3 days, and the countless trips to and from our hotel (which was 1 mile away), I walked 19 MILES this weekend. That is INSANE!!! I couldn’t believe it. My calves are still screaming at me.
It was a great weekend, but I really missed this little guy!
Yesterday, I did a tough leg workout. I’ve been doing full body routines lately, but decided to change it up a little.
- Barbell Hip Thrusts: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Seated Band Hip Abductions: 3 sets of 30 reps
- Prone Hamstring Curls: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Box Jumps (24 inch box): 2 sets of 10 reps
- DB Step Ups: 2 sets of 10 reps
- Burpees. ( I’ve started incorporating 3 sets of 10 burpees with 30 second rests in between at the end of some of my workouts. It’s a good way to “burn out” a bit and end the workout sweating. )
That’s all I’ve got for today. Nothing too exciting, but then again my life isn’t all that exciting.
(Although I did get a haircut and new color that I’m obsessed with!! Don’t mind the giant pimple on my chin.)
Question of the Day
Have you ever tracked your steps at a convention? How many steps did you take?