A Fun Survey & 4th of July Plans (Pictures)
Woohoo! Tomorrow is 4th of July….and an extra day off!! I love when holidays fall on a Friday or a Monday. It made this week FLY BY.
I plan on hanging out in the sun, BBQ’n it up, and just plain relaxing. I might try to sneak a workout in tomorrow morning, but other than that…I’m layin’ low!
I thought I’d end the week with a fun survey….since it’s basically Friday anyways. 😉
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Egg whites, cheese, tomatoes, & avocado
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Usually about two medium sized bottles. It’s not enough. I need to drink more. I should start switching to the large bottles and drink two of those.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Oh man…do I have to pick one? Boxing, bouldering, lifting weights….
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
Usually right around 2,000. Some days less, some days more, but that’s about where it ends up.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
FRUIT. I love fruit.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Lately I’ve been eating Paleo burgers….but usually something with chicken in it. I love chicken.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
LEGS. People at the gym make fun of me and say I only work out my ass. It’s not true…..but I do it a lot!!!
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Abs. I use them all the time and HATE training them on their own.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Hmmm…I don’t really see food as good or bad to tell the truth. I eat in moderation…..but I would have to say ice cream is usually my “bad” treat.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I used to take all kinds of things…but lately…nothing.
11. How often do you eat out?
Too often. Usually once a day….but I have a few healthy spots nearby that I go to. We almost always eat dinner at home, though.
12. Do you eat fast food?
I haven’t in years.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
Charlie and my family
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Well yes…3 actually. I work at a gym, so naturally I have a membership there, but I also belong to a Crossfit Gym and a Rock Climbing Gym
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
16. Do you have a “cheat”day?
No. I pretty much eat what I want….it’s usually healthy…but I have a treat here and there when I feel like it.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Nope..not my thing.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Sometimes I work out with friends…but usually I prefer to work out alone. I drag Charlie along when I can. 😉
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
Umm…EVERYTHING. I don’t think I would be as successful, confident, or happy had I not walked into Lifts way back in 2007. I have also been able to make a career out of fitness, so that’s pretty cool too. 🙂
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Ate a bunch of grapes!! (shocker.)