I stole this fun survey from Carrots n’ Cake (LOVE her blog!) I love taking surveys, and this brings me back to high school and Myspace,so why not! Here we go!
1. What are you wearing?
Black shorts and a pink t-shirt.
2. Ever been in love?
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yep. Next question!
4. How tall are you?
5. How much do you weigh?
6. Any tattoos?
7. Any piercings?
Yes. I have 11 ear piercings (I actually had to count just now) and my nose is pierced. I love piercings!!
8. Favorite song?
I have so many. I can’t choose just one, although Hocus Pocus by Focus is pretty damn cool.
9. Quality you look for in a partner?
Drive, sense of humor, adventurous
10. Favorite quote?
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and look like work.”
11. Favorite actor?
Rodney Dangerfield, Robin Williams, Leslie Neilson
12. Loud music or soft?
13. Where do you go when you’re sad?
14. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
15-20 minutes? I rarely get really ready. When I do, it’s more like an hour.
15. Ever been in a physical fight?
16. Turn on?
A “take-charge” kind of guy
17. Turn off?
Selfishness, laziness, lack of a brain.
BUGS, and well that’s really the biggest of them all. I legitimately FREAK OUT. Let’s just say a little bug crawled in our toaster a few weeks ago and I made Charlie throw it away.
19. Last thing that made you cry?
Shit. I watched an episode of Drop Dead Diva and I cried. If you stop reading my blog now, I’ll understand.
20. Last time you said you loved someone?
This afternoon when I left the studio with Charlie.
21. Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
Not sure. I made it a long time ago. I guess I thought I was funny. intentcity16
22. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
23. Favorite food?
GRAPES. Hands down. I love grapes.
24. Place you want to visit?
Oh man, this list is LONG. A few off the top of my head: ALASKA (all over), Washington, New York, Eastern Europe
25. Do you have a crush?
Yes. I get to wake up next to him every day!
26. Last time you kissed someone?
This afternoon when I left the studio.
27. Last time you were insulted?
A few days ago.
28. Favorite piece of jewelry?
My stupid little heart ring I bought for $8 at Nordstrom Rack about 10 years ago. I still wear it everyday and love it.
29. Who should answer these questions next?
Pick one question above and leave your answer in the comments!